Tri-Talk Tuesday: My Burning Transition Questions For Half-Iron Distance Tris

I'm participating in the Tri-Talk Tuesday Linkup hosted by Blisters and Black Toenails, TriGirl Chronicles and You Signed Up for WHAT? They're talking about transitions this month.

So I’m doing the Barrelman Half-Iron distance triathlon.  I’ve been doing triathlons for 7 years now, but it’s my first half-iron.  For the most part, the only new thing is simply going longer in all three disciplines, but transition is really, really different.  I’m a member of several Facebook groups that revolve around triathlon, and there’s many other ways to access the online triathlon community, but to be honest, this post is a little rushed, so I figured rather than crowdsource and research, then write up my findings here and make an informative post, I’d simply put my questions on this very page, and let it become the forum for discussion... that’s what blogging is all about, right?

Labels: , ,